I was very touched and excited this fine morning to discover that kfklever had nominated me for the WordPress Family Award! I’ve not been blogging for long but already appreciate connecting with like-minded crafters, being inspired by amazing work and perhaps, even, helping to motivate others. I enjoy sharing in kfklever’s frequent posts and following her project updates.
There are so many highly inspiring blogs that it’s hard to pick just ten but here are my nominees in alphabetical order:
- All Kinds of Knitting
- Colouring with Yarn
- For The Knit Of It
- From the Purl Side
- Like Purls off a String
- knit the hell out
- knit three together
- Kiwiyarns Knits
Should my nominees like to pass on this award, there are just 5 simple rules to follow:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Finally, many thanks to everyone for your inspiration, interaction and warm welcome into the world of crafty blogging!